This is a repeating eventapril 7, 2020 5:00 pm
A series of short, 30-minute webinars for everyday people to learn more about safety and cybersecurity at home. The objective is to help you protect yourself and your loved ones
A series of short, 30-minute webinars for everyday people to learn more about safety and cybersecurity at home. The objective is to help you protect yourself and your loved ones better, especially given current worldwide events. Safety and cybersecurity have always been important issues, and now their more important than ever!
This is a community service webinar series featuring SecurityStudio’s zero-cost (ever) safety and cybersecurity tool, S2Me. SecurityStudio is committed to doing everything we can to help you protect your family.
You will learn:
- About safety and cybersecurity issues in your home.
- What S2Me is and how you can use it yourself.
- How to use the S2Me to assess your safety and cybersecurity risk.
- How to make sound risk decisions for improving and maintaining your safety.
- To build good safety and cybersecurity habits that you can share with others.
This is a five-part webinar series:
Part 1 – Introduction, Monday, April 6, 2020
- Safety and cybersecurity issues at home.
- Introduction to S2Me
Part 2 – Starting the S2Me, Tuesday, April 7, 2020
- Topic #1 – Household Desktop and Laptop Use
- Topic #2 – Safe Practices for Internet Usage
- Topic #3 – Choosing and Protecting Authentication
Part 3 – Continuing the S2Me, Wednesday, April 8, 2020
- Topic #4 – Securing Mobile Devices
- Topic #5 – Securing WiFi
- Topic #6 – Secure Gateway
Part 4 – Continuing the S2Me, Thursday, April 9, 2020
- Topic #7 – Backing up Data
- Topic #8 – Internet-of-Things (IoT) and Other Devices
- Topic #9 – Physical Security
Part 5 – Finishing the S2Me and Next Steps, Friday, April 10, 2020
- Topic #10 – Breach and Incident Response
- Reviewing your S2Me Results
- Using your S2Me Results
- What’s Coming in Version 2
Online attendance is limited to the first 100 registrants; however, these webinars will also be recorded and live-streamed on YouTube and Facebook Live.
(Monday) 5:00 pm - 6:00 pm CST